Sunday 25 March 2007

Run in the Sun

training stats
Su 25/03: long run, 26K, 2:36 hrs
week's total: 50K






Since I got rid of the plaster earlier than expected I was happy to join B for a long run which originally was scheduled for next week. And it turned out to become even longer than scheduled. The weather contributed to the enjoyment as you see. I had a short low after around 20K but alltogether the run along Lake Harkort and Lake Hengstey was as pleasureful as a real come back for a once injured runner can be.

With such a nice morning I easily got over the loss of my Berlin Marathon Souvenir Cap which flew down into the river when we crossed the bridge. Maybe I will be able to buy a new one next weekend: I think about taking part in the Berlin Halfmarathon on next Sunday. Will decide not before Tuesday as I want to wait for anything starting to hurt until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment