Wednesday 11 October 2017

At least cycling

stats of the week: cycled 321 km
stats of the week before: run 26 km, cycled 67 km, gym 3 h

No running at all for a fortnight due to increased muscle pain after the bathroom accident. How can I get to the finish of the New York City Marathon now?

At least cycling was possible and therefore made the only business during the Majorca holiday. Surprisingly I was able to set a new PB for the Galilea ascent of 4.5 km and 380 altitude meters. With 19:44 min I managed sub 20 for the first time. In 2017 so far I completed more than 6,000 cycling kilometers and 85,000 altitude meters. This is a record within the recent 6 years.

Today I started jogging again. 4.5 km. Let's see how far I will get until Nov 5.

Photos: on the famous Sa Calobra route on Majorca




No comments:

Post a Comment