Sunday 13 October 2019

Lively again

stats of the week: run 19 km, cycled 93 km, gym 3 h
stats of the previous week: run 8 km, cycled 104 km, gym 1 h

Presumably due to the walking parts of my final Berlin marathon stretch I recovered pretty well and did not suffer from any severe muscle pain. However, I missed my Majorca time trial bike record on the ascent to Galilea by 4 minutes. No wonder.



By the way - I kept to my medicine schedule consistently so far. But now I skipped to take in any more statins. After only 2 days I feel much better - much more positive, lively and stronger. I felt more and more depressed since I used these tablets. Now it is my decision to prefer 5 more positive years to perhaps 10 depressed years.

I even got the courage to do a 5 K race and was happy to finish after 24:41. A time to be improved.


No comments:

Post a Comment