Sunday 18 October 2020

Low level load

stats of the week: run 5 km, hiked 32 km, treadmill walked 14 km
stats of the previous week: cycled 54 km, hiked 19 km, treadmill walked 14 km

I miss the gym a lot. I never enjoyed doing the gym exercises but my body needs them what I can feel meanwhile. Since March I havn't been to the gym and now have even terminated my contract after 22 years of exercising. I should continue at home but find it too difficult to motivate myself.

The knee takes its toll for the unavoidable London Marathon and I have to be cautious building up more load. Hiking seems to be fine up to 10 km, running is tolerated for 5 km every few days. Could be worse.

Walking on the treadmill is a new habit in the morning before breakfast just to wake up my heartrate.

The hike around the hills of Rüggeberg was the week's highlight:


No comments:

Post a Comment