Sunday 25 June 2006

Clear Targets

Saturday: gym, 1:30 hrs (abandoned due to World Cup match)
Sunday: hilly run, 20.5K, 350 height meters, 1:54 hrs

It looks like I am really back into proper training now. This was a rather challenging lap today, I felt much more powerful than last Sunday and - most important - my foot did not complain.

Happy about this, I officially entered the Zugspitzlauf and booked accommodation for the trip. We are a group of 11 runners of my home town Witten, who all will shoulder the journey of 750K to take part in this exceptional race.

My plans are to run the Swiss Alpine Marathon one week later, too. I am not sure if I will get strong enough in time, we'll see. I should run at least one or two 30K workouts before it. I think I will decide after the Zugspitzlauf if I am ready for a mountainous marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment