Sunday 29 March 2009

Recovered by record week

stats of week 5: run 65K, 1 gym

As you see I once more managed to beat the schedule! Nevertheless I got some recovery by cancelling the cross training workouts: no cycling, just one gym session, so I had rest days on Monday and Wednesday. Finally I found today's long run of 20 miles easier than 18 miles last Sunday.

Just a short look back at Hastings. I was really happy to receive the Hastings Observer, a weekly local newspaper the organisers sent as a nice surprise. And I proudly will show the Hastings award on my presentation desk in the guests' loo. The Brass depicts William The Conqueror banqueting after his famous victory over King Harold at the Battle of Hastings in 1066:


Next Sunday I will be part of the Berlin Half Marathon, a really big and attractive event with more than 20,000 runners taking part. I hope to have some fun as I will once again be allowed to work as a pacemaker for B who always guarantees enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment