Wednesday 29 December 2010

Personal notice

Dear folks,

I've started running again. It doesn't make sense to stop it. Just like there's no sense to keep on running. Therefore the better choice is to run.



Did you ever think about the fact that every day many thousands of people and creatures pass away? Several religious theories try to help around reality. I admit faith might be helpful to cope with facts we find hard to accept. As an act of courtesy I visited a couple of religious services during recent days. I'm still convinced life is just a chemical process and soul is missionary's invention. However I can't explain feelings after suddenly having lost the person I spent half of my life with.

Those of you knowing me personally may have a look at Angelika's memorial page.

All the best for 2011. Have fun and run!

No comments:

Post a Comment