Thursday 10 January 2013

Proud old and sweet new year

stats of 2012: run 1,692km / cycled 3,956km /gym 62 visits


The New Year's Eve run is already history but I'm still proud of my result. Unexpectedly I was able to average a 4:31min/K pace and finished 1:07:39 h what is once more one minute faster than in 1985, a mere 27 years ago when I did the very same race for the first time. Even more, I missed my age graded 15K personal best by just 5 seconds! Counting this I regret again that I mistook the first archway with the finish line and lost a few seconds by stopping too early.


It looks being time to recover but this sweet meal is deserved by cycling 470K on the enchanting island of Lanzarote - a week long first sort of training camp in 2013. Now back in rainy Germany I plan to concentrate on running again.

No comments:

Post a Comment