Sunday 26 May 2019

Sudden change of life goal

stats of the week: run 8 km
stats of the week before: cycled 326 km

My Nove Colli experience which was in fact a quatro colli for me turned out to be a very special experience. Not only I had technical problems with the rented bike but after 100 K a torrential rain started and soaked the cyclists to their skin. I made it to a decent finish after 6:30 h only to disappear to my hotel room, have a hot shower and an immediate nap.




Back home my world has changed. My secret goal to become the oldest London Marathon finisher some time has to be cancelled and adjusted. The new target is to survive for another five years and set up a bucket list to realize within this period. A sudden and unexpected heart attack opens my eyes to a very different view of my little world. I will have to work on this for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment