Wednesday 23 December 2020

Surviving in artificial world

stats of the week: run 10 km, cycled 96 km, zwifted 155 km/4:40h, tm walked 12 km

The streak of daily exercising continues. Since 11th Nov I count 40 days of any kind of sports activity. I am happy with this history although I would love to run longer distances and I miss the trail runs. The knee is still improving and I hope the meniscus will recover without surgery.

I enjoy joining the Zwift Ride Groups meanwhile. It is a bit disappointing that I can only keep up with the slowest of four performance categories. To keep a power of around 140 Watt for one hour seems to be my current limit while I see others easily riding at an average of more than 200 W. However, I found a new sports world within I can survive during this long Covid winter.





No comments:

Post a Comment