Tuesday 23 February 2021

Could have been worse

stats of the week: run 5 km, zwift cycled 83 km, hiked 20 km
stats of the previous week: run 4 km, hiked 10 km

Entry to the virtual London Marathon 2021 is now open. It seems to be less popular than expected. The organisers do a lot of advertising. Regarding Boris Johnson's reopening plans one can hope that the usual London Marathon can take place on Oct 3rd. I cautiously begin to believe in this. Everybody will be vaccinated by then, maybe overseas runners will need a test but that will be okay. Fingers crossed.

For me there is a new problem to get back to proper training. While hiking in the local woods I fell on the ice and damaged my left shoulder. Nothing broken but one tendon is cracked completely and two others partly. A very painful experience that will take up to 3 or 4 months till I will have fully recovered. No chance to ride my bike outside now but luckily it is no problem indoors. And cautious jogging is possible, too. Could have been worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment