Sunday 30 May 2021

Enjoying cycling the Provence

stats of the week: cycled 285 km
stats of the previous week: cycled 174 km, zwift cycled 41 km
stats of the week before: cycled 162 km, zwift cycled 146 km, tm walked 14 km

Still no running due to the calf problem. I tried to jog several times but after less than 1 km the muscle striked again. So I now decided not to run during the 4-week-holiday in France. As we entered the London 10K which is on now I have to walk it to get at least my shirt and medal that I payed for.

The area around Mont Ventoux is still the very best I know for cycling. Although I miss running much I can enjoy cycling here. There are lots of passes to choose from and the landscape is more than lovely. There is no better way to spend the final years of your life than to settle in the Provence and just enjoy day after day.








No comments:

Post a Comment