Sunday 9 September 2007

A Different Week

training stats
week's total: run 26K
Su 09/09: hilly run, 16K, 1:27 hrs
Mo 03/09: eays jog, 10K, 1:12 hrs


The week turned out to be rather different than it was planned to be. Schedule was to travel to France on Wednesday and to run the famous Medoc Marathon on Saturday.

My body had different plans and held me back to my local bed to cure a sudden flu. To be honest I was not disappointed too much as I was horrified by the 15-hour-bus-trip from Frankfurt to Medoc. If I ever try to do it again I will opt to travel by plane.


I was very happy to be back to running today. I suspiciously watched my heart rate monitor but everything was okay and I was able to complete a decent workout. I clocked an average heart rate of 116 b/min what might look rather low for you but my maximum HR is 158, so this is a level of 73% what is an ordinary rate for an everyday's workout.

Sorry that you have to do without any photos showing me running Medoc costumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment