Friday 23 February 2007

Do you need your arms to run?

If you had bet on me you'll have lost your money.


Ask a Surgeon if an operation is necessary I guess the chance he says yes is rather high. He did. The procedure will take place next Tuesday and I will have to stay in hospital for a couple of days. As you see I already have got my personal plaster. I was really shocked at first but now I wonder how light it is and that I can do more activities than I expected. E.g. I was able to drive home with my car. I presume the motor insurance will not be amused but the handling was no problem.

At first I totally cancelled my ambitions for the London Marathon. Now I begin to think about taking up my training at end of next week - with the plaster around my right arm. Okay, I promise not to force anything but so far I refuse to give up.

Look up some examples, this German Guy and some reports in English.


No comments:

Post a Comment