Sunday 31 January 2010

A tired body, white woods and happy news

stats of the week: run 47km, indoor cycled 27km, 1 gym

It's beautiful but it's strenuous, running in deep snow. This morning I felt rather exhausted on our usual Sunday morning route. It's a hilly path of 15km and 300 meters of height difference. On the way back I was no longer able to enjoy the white woods, just glad to have completed the course.

Saturday's donation run to collect for Haiti was just as beautiful and a great familiar and friendly event. The shortly announced gathering happened to sum up 3,700 Euros - a big success.

I also ran my third speed intervals on the treadmill. Got the impression that it gets more ardous every time I do it. I'll have to think about stretching it to once a fortnight instead of once a week.


By the way: The happiest news of the week was the gorgeous school certificate my afternoon student J brought home. Worth a big party which will take place next Monday on her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment