Saturday 3 March 2007

Survived

training stats
Sa 03/03: indoor bike, 60min


The surgery was successful with the additional discovery that the cartilage opposite the broken bone end is severely damaged. The surgeon reported that he drilled two little holes into the bone to enhance the process of healing. Very nice. He added the arm will get fine again at least as I don't need it for running. He is right, that is what I already posted.

This kind of plaster is not the most wanted fitting to be carried while running. Did some easy indoor biking today. Within the cast the arm sweats piglike. I had to remove it (the cast) to let it dry.

The good news is that I will get a light plastic splint which will enable me to take up sports again. The bad news is that it will have to stay at the arm until end of march.

No comments:

Post a Comment